FOOD PROCESSING AND ALLIED INDUSTRY
Food Processing and Allied Industry
Key Sector Highlights
- Agriculture sector contributes 18.9% share to the State GDP
- Haryana contributes significant amount of wheat and rice to the Central Pool i.e. a national repository system of surplus food grain
- The per capita milk availability in Haryana is the 2nd Highest in the country
- The state accounts for more than 60 per cent of the export of Basmati rice in the country.
- Haryana is India’s 4th largest producer of cotton.
- Haryana produces major vegetables with total production of 67 lakh MT
- 2nd position in India in inland fish productivity
- More than 3000 operative food processing units
- Haryana is a pioneer in adopting Sprinkler Irrigation Technology in the country
- 81 APMCs of state covered under E-National Agriculture Market (E-NAM) initiative.
- A dedicated Haryana Agri-Business and Food-Processing Policy 2018 has been notified.
- All Food Parks equipped with World class facilities like Silos & Testing Lab facility, Cold Stores, Deep Freezer, Steam Boiler, Primary Processing Centers, Warehouses for Raw Material & Multi-Purpose Cold Storage facilities.
- The State has taken a number of marketing reform systems such as e-NAM, e-Kharid, Installation of Weigh Bridges on the Mandi gates and PPM (Plot & Property Management).
Key Sector Incentives
|SGST Subsidy||Upto 100% of net SGST Reimbursement for upto 10 Years|
|Employment Generation Subsidy||Subsidy upto INR 48,000/- per year per employee for 7 years|
|Interest Subsidy||6% on term loan for upto 7 years upto INR 20 Lakh|
|Stamp Duty Refund||Upto 100% refund of stamp duty|
|EDC Charges||Upto 100% reimbursement of External Development Charges|
|Electricity Duty Exemption||100% Exemption from payment of Electricity duty for upto 20 years|
|Primary Processing Centre/td>||Capital subsidy @ 50% of FCI on plant & machinery and technical works, maximum of Rs. 1.75 crore|
[!HTMLBlock~on load popup!]
[!HTMLBlock~scroll to top!]
[!HTMLBlock~Top Register popup!]