CHEMICAL AND PETROCHEMICALS
Chemical and Petrochemicals
Key Sector Highlights
- Haryana is home to various chemical manufacturing and trading establishments.
- The Panipat Refinery (IOCL) situated at Panipat is the 2nd largest refinery in South Asia.
- The Indian Oil Refinery at Panipat offers a significant scope for the development of downstream industry for which a petrochemical hub/ plastic parks may be developed by private sector participants.
- The Chemicals sector in the State grew at a CAGR of over 12% over the 10 years between 2007-08 and 2017-18.
Key Sector Incentives
|SGST Subsidy||Upto 100% of net SGST Reimbursement for upto 10 Years|
|Employment Generation Subsidy||Subsidy upto INR 48,000/- per year per employee for 7 years|
|Interest Subsidy||6% on term loan for upto 7 years upto INR 20 Lakh|
|Stamp Duty Refund||Upto 100% refund of stamp duty|
|EDC Charges||Upto 100% reimbursement of External Development Charges|
|Electricity Duty Exemption||100% Exemption from payment of Electricity duty for upto 20 years|
- Haryana State Industrial and Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited (HSIIDC) has developed Food Parks at Rai in District Sonepat and at Saha in District Ambala
- A Mega Food Park Project is also being developed at Industrial Estate Barhi in District Sonipat
- A Mega Food Park is proposed at IMT Rohtak
- Opportunities to setup non-hazardous chemical manufacturing units.
- Lot of investment opportunities around the Panipat refinery for downstream petrochemicals industry.
- Opportunities for Ethanol manufacturing units for blending it with Petrol under Ethanol Blended Petrol (EBP) Programme.
[!HTMLBlock~on load popup!]
[!HTMLBlock~scroll to top!]
[!HTMLBlock~Top Register popup!]